1. You have become dark. ( ai! Yasht karag agi?)
70-80℅ of us from are born with dark complexion. Sometimes sounds like they have a fair & lovely shade card installed in their eyes.
2. You have become sooo thin (ayyo shivane, yasht thelag agi?)
Like I was a hippo once.
3. You look fat.!?!?! ( mast dhapp agi bidu)
Even when there is not even 1 gram variation
4. You are 24? You are getting old. People of your age have 2 -3 kids. What are you up to? ( ippat nak aytu, madvi yavag?)
5. My brother is studying in the US (ai, nim hudag bhal shane adan)
Your existence is very much forgotten from them on.
6. Why are you not wearing gold ( tangi bangar yali)
Oops! I have no dressing sense!
7. You say “aram ri” to everyone irrespective of you know them or not ( aram ri? Ho nanu aram ri)
8. If you are not an engineer or a doctor, you dint clear your CET with a good rank.
9. Whatever you are wearing is never good. ( ai tango/tamma iden hakondi?)
Whatever you are not wearing would have looked better.
10. Every married man has a golden watch. ( madvyag mavv kotid watch)
11. Stamping is a hobby for some and for some others it’s more like a profession
12. First thing people enquire about your job is your salary! ( compnyag yasht kodtar?)